Woldwide we realize temporary digital security solutions (VISICS) in often critical industrial environment in collaboration with our global partners. As Logistics Manager at Access Technology Group you are responsible for:
- Accept internal orders
- Administrative processing in our rental equipment application
- Booking shipments with partner
- Order picking
- Supervising test activites
- Preparing the order for shipments (several pallets per shipment)
- Tracking from the order initation all the way to POD (proof of delivery)
This job is therefore very versatile and invoves both mental and physical work. You are able to work independently, but also in a team. In addition, you are precise and result-oriented.
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or similar
- Drivers license B – required
- Drivers license BE is an advantage
- VCA VOL certified, or willing to obtain certification
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
We offer the right canidate an excellent full-time job as Logistics Manager in a growing company with many development opportunities and a competitive salary. We are affiliated with the Collective Labour Agreement for Metal and Technology.