To be able to support installations and implementations of the VISICS system worldwide, we have set-up our own high-tech 24/7 support centre: C3 (Configuration and Control Centre). From C3 we can safely, securely and remotely access any VISICS system anywhere and anytime.
Being a Support Engineer you are part of the C3 team. You are familiar with our products and technical solutions and responsible for the remote support of VISICS projects all around the world. You are flexible, accurate and focussed on result. Besides that you are a true teamplayer but also able to work on your own.
- MBO educated in the field of mechatronics, metalectro, ICT or electronics
- Affinity with (industrial) automation, access control, camera security and innovations
- Experience with the Genetec Security platform is an advantage
- Drivers license B(E)
- VCA certified (or willing to get this certicate)
- Communicative, both in Dutch and English
- Willingness to work in shifts
We offer you a great full-time job as a Support Engineer in a growing international organisation with opportunities for further personal development, a nice salary and good working conditions (CAO Metaal en Techniek). Being a Support Engineer C3 you work in shifts based on 33.6 hours per week.